* Answer incoming telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
* Possess the knowledge of the POS system to ring sales.
* Practices complete guest service by greeting and welcoming guests.
* Possesses knowledge of food, beverages, and merchandise served.
* Able to properly set tables.
* Understands mechanics of service and can arrange tables for large parties.
* Maintains dining room, entrance (interior & exterior) restaurant throughout shift.
* Ensures that there are plenty of clean menus for service period.
* Appears and acts in a professional manner.
* Checks with manager to assure see if there are any large parties.
* Make sure server is aware when they have a table.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the dining room, entrance, bathrooms and menus are kept clean throughout operations.
* Each guest should be greeted upon entrance and thanked as they exit.
* Assist in cleaning and resetting of tables when necessary.
* Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.
* Maintain Merchandise Showcase as needed
* Clean and neat appearance
* Able to report to work as scheduled
* Process strong customer service skills, ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
* Must be able to communicate clearly
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods
* Ability to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally