Island Service Rep
"• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and in written form.
• Ability to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays.
• Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
• Ability to learn to operate a cash register, computer console, and other equipment and tools related to the work task.
Physical abilities necessary:
• Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
• Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to occasionally bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to occasionally grasp, reach, and manipulate objects with hands above the head and below the knees. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require bilateral coordination of hands up to 4 hours of workday).
• Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
• Approximately 75% of work is performed outdoors:
• Ability to be exposed to intermittent outdoor hot or cold temperatures and external environmental insects when performing tasks outdoors.
• Ability to be exposed to intermittent indoor cold temperature extremes when working in walk-in cooler or freezer.
• Ability to be exposed to intermittent noise (i.e., cash register, telephone, etc.).
• Capable of working in small spaces at times.
To be successful at United Pacific /My Goods Market, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values along with our Guiding Principles, influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific / My Goods Market is an EOE.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old