CUSTOMER SERVICE / OFFICE ADMIN
We have a full-time opening for a CUSTOMER SERVICE / OFFICE ADMIN.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We're hiring for a full-time customer service / sales minded sales/office team member for our residential house cleaning business in our San Leandro office. This position is 40 hours per week job, working 9:00-6:00.
We're looking for a self driven, high quality, high skills individual, who is looking to further their professional skills in a great work environment, with fantastic co-workers, and a fast paced position that makes the day just fly by. Also, if you're part juggler, that will come in handy as being a great multi-tasker is a requirement to the job. You will work with and report to the President of the company who is in and out throughout the day so one needs to be comfortable with working alone in the office.
Responsibilities and duties to include (but not limited to):
- Answer all inbound calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Give quotes and present sales script to all inquiries for prices
- Schedule all repeat and one time sales for cleaning appointments
- Give all messages to teams from clients regarding key placement, dog accommodations, last minute cancels, etc on a timely basis as well as document in appropriate places
- Pull statements for all outstanding receivables monthly and contact a client for payment.
- Email receipts to clients for credit cards billings when necessary
- Make appropriate adjustments for YELP and other discounts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Prepare check out schedule for cleaning teams and pull appropriate keys
- Walk aging report on a monthly basis and make appropriate adjustments and collection calls when necessary
- Reconcile accounts when customers inquire with differing information
- Filing as necessary
- Make 3 week and monthly confirmation emails and calls the previous week of appointment
- Pick up all messages each morning and respond in a timely manner
- Enter all new sales and scheduling, pricing, customer data information changes into the computer
- Schedule / reschedule all periodic tasks on a weekly basis
- Make next day follow up calls to all clients serviced for the first time and after the 3rd cleaning visit to determine level of satisfaction
- Resolve all client complaints with professional approach and to the satisfaction of the client
- Schedule re-dos when necessary and call the following day to determine satisfaction level
- Document response received from client on comments section of computer file
- Follow up on all client no-shows before next cleaning resolving reason for past no show
- Resolve all breakage and damage issues to satisfaction of customer
- Prepare all gift certificates purchased and log deposit on the computer
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Common sense
- Managerial skills
- Quick learner
- Available to work 9AM-6PM Monday - Friday
- Conversational Spanish (does not need to be native) but needs to be able to carry on a conversation
- Previous customer service experience
- General PC knowledge (Windows, Mozilla, Excel, MS Word, etc)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be detail oriented, organized, capacity to multi-task, self-prioritize and work independently
Please email your interest in this position, why you want this job, why you would be good at this job and questions you want to know about the job. You must also be able to pass a background check and drug test. Salary DOE. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Answering Phones: 1 year
- Administrative Support: 1 year
- Basic Spanish
BA House Cleaning