We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Framing Carpenter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Precisely measure.
- Cut and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
- knowledge of reading blue prints.
- experience preferred.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.Build stairs, mantles, and furniture.Install cabinets and molding.
- Remodel homes and businesses.Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.