Weekend On-Call Certified Nursing AssistantHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate professional Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position. This position would help a variety of clients and cover call-offs and last minute emergencies. As a Weekend On-Call CAREGiver/CNA, an employee maintains open availability for the duration of the designated On-Call period, in order to provide Caregiving Services to established HISC Clients on a fill-in basis.
Must have current CNA license!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance with reliable transportation (required if driving clients)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must possess valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
**This position pays extremely competitive wages and much more!**
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.