SQUEEZE THE DAY!
Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Do you want to give back to the community? Do you believe in health and wellness and want to learn about “Team Up”, inspiring and simplifying your healthy-living journey?
A team lead is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance and execution of brand excellence in a store. Team leads typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba Juice policies, procedures and legal requirements
Why work for Jamba Juice?
1. GROWTH- We are opening new stores every 1-2 years and growing sales in our current locations. As we grow we are able to offer opportunities to move up, better benefits and the opportunity to make a career out of it.
2. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES- Sure, we would love for you to be available every day but we understand that's not how life works, so we do our best to ensure you have time for your family and life commitments. In school? We will work around your schedule. Plus we are not open late like most other foodservice places so you will be home at a decent hour!
3. FAMILY ENVIROMMENT- We are a family owned franchise company so you get the best of both worlds.....a LARGE, well recognized brand set up for success and growth, but the personal touch of a small, family environment. Whenever you need something, you'll get a quick answer and we treat all our employees like our own family!
4. FUN!!!-Imagine coming home from work energized!? Our employees have a fun environment with music to enjoy and great guests to interact with. We support the healthy, active lifestyle that Jamba represents through races, donations, events, and overall work atmosphere. No grease to clean up---just all natural, better for you products that help make a difference in people's lives and are a great way to feed yourself (at 50% off!) while you work!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts
* Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
* Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
Browse similar jobs (722)
Ontario, California 91761
Ontario, California 91762