2nd & 3rd Shift Production Supervisors
We have a full-time opening for a 2nd & 3rd Shift Production Supervisors.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 4 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Title: Production Supervisor
Job Category: Manufacturing (2nd & 3rd Shift - Multiple Positions)
Location: Lorain, OH
Our manufacturing plant Camaco-Amvian's has an opening for 2nd & 3rd shift Production Supervisors. The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase production stats while reducing our total cost outlay. If you are a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we would like to speak to you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a high-energy work environment.
- Assist Production Manager/Shift Superintendent in reviewing and analyzing quality assurance
- Production and operational reports to prevent and detect production problems
- Assist Production Manager/Shift Superintendent, in devising, developing and implementing operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality
- Responsible for supervision of employees to include
- Training and development
- Communication and enforcement of all company policies, procedures, work rules, process documentation and environmental regulations
- Evaluation of employee performance
- Schedule employee vacations
- Ensure employee safety awareness through training and meetings
- Achieve department daily production, quality and housekeeping goals
- Assist in machine set-ups in assigned department as required
- Maintain open lines of communication/coordination with all internal customers, plant management and employees
- Attend and participate in production meetings, planning meetings and monthly inventories
- Ensure that employees' attendance records, vacation records, overtime work, and related employee documentation is maintained
- Provide daily reports showing machine/press uptime, pieces per hour, scrap percentage, and accident reporting
- Adhere to TS16949 requirements, standard procedures and work instruction
- High School Diploma
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 4 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and carry loads of 50+ pounds if necessary
- Must have good problem solving skills, good interpersonal skills
- Basic math, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong ability to plan , organize and prioritize tasks
- Have a desire to grow and move with the organization
- Strong computer skills required
- Other assigned duties as required
?Camaco-Amvian's seating products cover the spectrum of passenger car and light truck applications, using lean production techniques, flexible manufacturing cells, automated assembly lines and computerized robotic welding to complement the manufacturing process and design requirements. At Camaro-Amvian's we believe that all people matter and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identify or veteran status. Additional information about our company can be found at http://www.camacollc.com.