Construction Project Manager
We have a full-time opening for a Construction Project Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
A fire and water restoration contractor, located in Beltsville, MD, is seeking an organized project manager with at least 3 to 5 years of experience and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience. (Minimum High School diploma required; advanced college degree is a plus.)
This candidate must be a driven and self-motivated individual to join our team! Additionally, the candidate should possess strong general technology skills and be comfortable with basic applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and ideally demonstrate knowledge of project estimation software.
- Understanding of project plans and specifications
- Knowledge of change orders
- Understanding of contract documents
- Ability to ensure complete and accurate daily documentation
- Provide technical expertise throughout the construction process
- Provide excellent customer service attitude and follow through skills
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly evolving environment
- Familiarity with construction techniques and coordinating multiple contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a large volume of daily tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of estimation software is a PLUS (such as Xactimate)
- Knowledge of insurance claims processes is a PLUS
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a PLUS
- Clean Driving Record
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Field assessment/estimates of property damages/loss for new projects
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadline and budget
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors in order to complete projects
- Define the project's objectives and overseeing quality control of the project
- Interact closely with insurance adjusters on project progress and updates throughout
- Maintain customer relations on active projects, ensuring their satisfaction
- Conduct field visits and supervision of projects for progress review, as needed
A project manager bridges the gap between the construction team and the client. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of the construction industry so that they are capable of understanding and discussing the problems with either party.
- Annual Salary based on experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance coverage
- Company cell phone provided for business operation or personal phone usage reimbursement.
The full-time position confirmation and benefits eligibility are contingent upon a three-month performance evaluation results.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED.
Fax your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: 301-210-1178