Home Health Aide/Caregiver/ STNA
FirstLight Home Care delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. FirstLight Home Care is a company built on the strength of its people. Our purpose is simple: "To Improve Quality of Life". We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us better, and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
We are looking for a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others. We carefully match the caregiver and the client and assess the home so that you have a pleasant work environment.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, STNA's, & HHA's who:
* Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
* Have a commitment to being there when needed
* Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
* Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
In other words, we are looking for exceptional people who will give our clients extraordinary care.
STNA - Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
* Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
* At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
* Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
* Team player who values friends and family
* Must be able to pass a national background check
What makes FirstLight Home Care unique?
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Bonuses throughout the year
* Telephony check-in system - No timesheets!
* 24-Hour Support Line
* W-2 Employee - No billing/tax time headaches for you!
* Orientation and Training Available
* Mileage Reimbursement when transporting clients
* Workman's Compensation
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to speak to you! Check out our website at www.firstlighthomecare.com