The Marketing Specialist's goals are to build brand awarenss and sales, facilitate execution of catering orders and follow-up with clients to ensure residual busines and long-term growth. This is accomplished through creative marketing/smapling while always maintaining resolute focus on growing the Jimmy John's brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and record every business name in each and every grid.
- Create an excel spreadsheet listing each business name for each grid.
- Set up meetings with potential catering clients.
- Answer any and all questions from potential clients that relate to Jimmy John’s catering and delivery.
- Write a daily report on activity to be sent to your superior at day’s end
- Follow up with catering customers.
- Help with store operations when needed to execute a large catering order.
- Communicate with Operator/GM to ensure 100% execution on catering orders.
- Build a “book of business” for each store you market for.
- Keep daily records detailing business objectives.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Driving-- Must have a Valide Driver's License
Minimum Age is 18+ years old
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must complete sampler training class.
- Must be maniacal about Jimmy John’s.
- Must be articulate and well-groomed.
- Must be a good listener.
- Should have previous sales/marketing experience.
- Must understand how to ask open-ended questions and other selling techniques.
- Must be mature and well organized.
- Must be fun and outgoing.
- Should have a strong grasp of his/her target market.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Position requires a basic knowledge of various software packages (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and some weekends as business dictates.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.