Salary- Starting at up to $13.50 an hour
Help keep our restaurants looking clean and bright! Work for a great team with excellent processes and a means to get the job done.
We offer the following benefits to all employees:
• Up to $2500 a year in tuition reimbursement
• Employee meal and several discount programs
• An excellent support network, and promotion from within
• The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
• The opportunity to play a key role in the operation of a million-dollar plus business
• Great healthy balance between work and life (40 hours per week)
• Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career at McDonald's
Please be advised: since the Maintenance position requires an employee to perform certain tasks which may not be allowable for minors, only those 18 and over will be accepted to the Maintenance position.
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Filtering oil fryers daily
* Maintaining outside grounds
* Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
* Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
* Take out and empty trash compactor
* Change light bulbs
* Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.