- MSE Branded Foods of South Carolina, LLC - Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurant
- Job Title
- Kitchen Cooks / Food Prep
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- 1100 Jetport Rd.
Myrtle beach, SC 29577
- Last Active
- +30 days
Kitchen Cooks / Food Prep
KITCHEN COOKS– LINE COOKS / FOOD PREP ASSOCIATES
MSE Branded Foods – Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurants – Myrtle Beach, SC
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking skilled Sandwich Artists, Line cooks, Café Baristas and Chefs to prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include Boardwalk Café, Steak & Shake, Nacho Hippo, Caribou Coffee and Subway located on the Concourse at the Myrtle Beach Airport. Part-time and full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Cook and BOH Team Members are responsible for preparing food for utilization and preparing all food orders in a timely manner according to the company recipes, serving portions and guest special requests. BOH members will communicate with each other and with FOH service team to fulfill guest food orders and ensure the food meets the guest’s expectations.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Characteristics for job placement:
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment.
- Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
- Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items
- Grill, deep fry, bake, broil, steam and microwave raw and prepared food.
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cooked items according recipes and menu specifications
- Wash and clean fruit and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding or slicing using kitchen hand-utensils and electric equipment
- Responsible for set-up, cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
*May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability of adjust focus. Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old