As a team member of Waterfalls Auto Spa you can look forward to being a part of a professional, friendly and upbeat environment.
*Hourly rate $9.00 an hour plus tips*
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive Pay
• Free Car Washes and Detail Center Discounts
• Work outside
• Fun working environment
• No experience necessary
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
• Prepare vehicles before they enter the wash tunnel by vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning windows to ensure hard to clean areas are given special attention
• Comply with all Waterfalls Auto Spa Safety procedures and policies
• Perform vehicle drying and interior finishing to ensure the delivery of a high quality service to the customer
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience by handling vehicles with extreme care
• Promptly report any prior or new damage to a customer’s vehicle to management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Outstanding customer service skills and an outgoing attitude
• A strong attention to detail and ability to take pride in a delivering a quality service
• Ability to work long hours on your feet in fast paced environment
• Ability to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
Waterfalls Auto Spa is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
-Must be able to work weekends and 25-40 hours per week.
-Must be authorized to work in the United States.
-No experience required.
Employees who typically do well in this role have prior experience in:
General labor, working outdoors in physically demanding positions, construction, service, tire shops, auto dealerships, military service and automotive service shops.
JOIN THE WATERFALLS AUTO SPA TEAM TODAY!