WANTED!!! Caregivers for home care for SeniorsHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides to become a part of our team. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Before applying, please take note that Weekend Availability is Required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Must have an active CHHA License in the State of New Jersey
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a post offer criminal background check, DMV check and a pre-employment drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.