Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Retail Sales Associate position is the backbone of our company. As a Retail Sales Associate, you are more than just a convenience store cashier; you are the face of Cumberland Farms!
What sets Cumberland Farms apart? It begins with a simple belief: people matter. Whether it’s our customers or our team members, we greet everyone with a friendly smile and a genuine sense of respect.
This belief drives every career we grow. We can help you find the excitement and opportunities you want, and the satisfaction you deserve. From competitive pay and benefits to an everyday feeling of enjoyment and personal fulfillment, Cumberland Farms is committed to helping you get the absolute most out of your career.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Providing prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in the store.
- Completing customer transactions and responding to customer inquiries.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure our products are well stocked.
- Assisting the Store Manager with the proper execution of all store level merchandising and marketing programs.
- Performing all regular cleaning activities and other tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Flexible availability
- Comfort with standing for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Flexibility and cooperation with the Store Manager’s needs that may change on a daily basis to maintain the proper functioning of the store
- Retail or food service experience preferred
Keys to Success:
A successful Retail Sales Associate is a friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team member willing to learn. A Retail Sales Associate can advance his/her career by promotion to a Customer Servicer Leader or a Manager in Training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (329)
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts 02747
Fairhaven, Massachusetts 02719