Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a coregroup of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerouspart-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions becomeavailable in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employeeswho are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to considerpart-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise yourapplication will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as theybecome available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, yourinformation will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old