RV Service Advisor
We have a full-time opening for a RV Service Advisor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
* Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
* Do you enjoy helping people?
* Are you a goal oriented person?
* Do you like working in a fast paced, challenging work environment?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with us is right for you!
We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to mentor and possibly train as a future Manager. We are a family owned business who has built a reputation on honesty and we expect the same from our employees. If you have at least 3 years' experience as a service writer, and you have above average sales skills and a desire for advancement please reply.
As a Service Writer with Premier Auto and RV., you will be working alongside our Service Manager and ASE Technicians. You are the person that our customers think of first when they have an issue with their vehicle and the person they see every time they walk into our facility to make an investment in their vehicles; therefore you play an important role in building relationships with our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested by our customers; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
* Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
* Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
* Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
* Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
* Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
* Prepare business goals for each year.
* To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
* Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
* Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
* Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
* Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
* Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
* Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
* Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
* Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* 3 + years' experience in the Automotive Industry
* Experience with NAPA Tracks and R.O. is preferred, but not required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Safety Management
Must pass Drug and Background screening
Some of our Benefits include:
*Base salary plus bonus, health, dental, and vision are offered. We pay 1/2 of the Employee's Premiums.
*One week of vacation after first year, two weeks of vacation after five years of service.
*Annual Employee Appreciation Celebration (last year we rented racing Go-Carts and catered in BBQ)
*Monthly Employee Recognition & Incentives
*Employee Birthday Celebrations
*Annual Employee Recognition & Incentives
*Monthly Employee Meeting & Lunch
*Access to IRA Specialist
Premier Auto and RV, Inc.
11145 East US Hwy 24 | Falcon, CO 80831
Careers@PremierAutoandRV.com | PremierAutoandRV.com
Equal Opportunity Employer