Position Title: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: 12/4/15
Reports To: Area Manager or District Manager
This role of General Manager is the overall management of store operations to include oversight of the planning, organizing, and training necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, and cleanliness.
The Bibibop Way;
- Connect with our culture of Wellbeing, understand the HOW and WHY of what we do, and understand what is most important to us: Team members –Quality – Friendliness –Speed –Cleanliness –Value –Celebrate
- Commitment to our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of leadership, teamwork, customer satisfaction, integrity and excellence.
- Dedication to self-development through continuous education and team development through education and coaching.
- Ability to serve as a means to reach out to our guest, team members and the community as a whole to bring about change in their lives through, friendship and a healthy meal.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given attentive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
Food Safety, Handling, Planning and Preparation;
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
Hiring and Training;
- Recruit, interview, and hire crew members at a competitive wage.
- Manage procedures for proper, orientation, training, retention, and coaching.
- Ensure that feedback is given at every aspect of training with emphasis on healthy branding, wellbeing, quality, friendliness, speed, and cleanliness.
- Continuously strive to develop staff in managerial and professional areas.
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Understand and utilize policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs In order to develop a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Manage shifts through: daily decision making, System Tools, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service related issues using: Listen – Apologize –Solve - Thank
- Ensure guest service standards and efficient operations are always meeting guest expectations.
Administration / Marketing;
- Local store marketing plan must be in place with focus on reaching out to new customers and retaining current guest [Pie Marketing]
- Complete administrative task, such as forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Understand and utilize sales projections, profit and loss, and breakeven.
- Other duties may be assigned
- 2 or more years restaurant management experience (fast food/QSR management experience preferred).
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Be able to work in fast paced environment, exhibit a sense of urgency and work on your feet.
- Have a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekdays and weekends.
- The position may require occasional lifting of products to waist level up to 50 pounds.
- The position also requires frequent bend, kneel, standing and walking for extended periods.
- Serve-Safe Certified.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (1677)
Schaumberg, Illinois 60173
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173