Human Resource Assistant
Human Resources Assistant
In this role you will be helping the Human Resource Manager with day to day task. These tasks will include but are not limited to hiring, staffing and maintaining employee personnel files to ensure legal compliance. Keeping accurate updates on all employees in regards to evaluations and terminations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
• Emails, mail, phone calls, office supply orders and other duties as needed and assigned.
• Responding to customer complaints in a timely manner
• Daily maintenance and update of END OF DAY REPORTS; including confirming stores have proper paper reports. Printing via MYPC.com if necessary.
• Interviewing possible candidate for all three locations, as well as on boarding and off boarding.
• Reach out to new hires to meet for primary paperwork.
•Create a new employee file and ensure all paperwork including identification, I9, W4, Handbook, etc. is included, current and reflect coversheet checklist.
• Create and maintain spreadsheet showing dates of beginning of initial training and progress throughout the process.
• Weekly reviews of training spreadsheet to maintain updated training info; reaching out to store managers for updates.
• Maintain uniform purchases and keep log for yearly distribution; collect money as necessary from employees when purchasing new uniform
• Daily review of open chargeback’s including finding receipts and faxing back to banking institution.
• Ability to present accurate data reporting to franchise owner
• Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the HR Manager, CFO, and Franchisee.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED or Higher Education Required.
Preferred 0-2 years of administrative experience, Human Resource experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Fluent in Spanish.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
IHOP training course work as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee occasionally is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employees must be at least 18 years old to operate kitchen equipment.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Browse similar jobs (2439)
Teaneck, New Jersey 07666