Guest Experience Host
As a Guest Experience Host, you will help to create lifelong memorable experiences in our attraction for our guests. Rather it’s escorting our guests down the red carpet or taking a picture of them while they are striking a pose with world leaders, when you are part of Team Merlin at Madame Tussauds, you walk among the stars!
Working in a variety of positions across the attraction, you will drive repeat visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
By submitting one application, you will be considered for all available Guest Experience Host positions.
Available positions include Commercial (Retail and Photo) and Operations (Admissions, and Events).
The most qualified candidates will be invited to our attraction for a pre-qualification session and interview. We cannot guarantee that all of the Guest Experience Host positions will still be available at the time of your interview.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Demonstrates a strong sales approach, maximizing the department’s sales goals.
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
- Ensure that our extended queue lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures while monitoring guest flow during transactions
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace and in line with the Group Policy (HS001).
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Previous experience in service industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About The Benefits
- Perhaps the biggest benefits of joining us are the outstanding opportunities for career development within our exciting, global organization.
- Flexible hours
- 30% discount in the retail store
- Merlin Magic Pass which give you free admission to Merlin attractions worldwide
- Competitive 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through the Merlin Marketplace Website – on almost anything you buy online
- Discounts through Plum Benefits – on tons of ticketed events
- 30% discount at Skechers.com and Skechers stores
- FUN working environment and much more!