We have a part-time opening for a Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Background check required.
Under general supervision, individually or as a staff member performs preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance tasks within facility and building perimeter; performs related duties as required or assigned. Reports directly to Facilities Maintenance Lead.
Incumbents perform routine maintenance duties including troubleshoot issues, repair failures of attraction and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. This position is distinguished from Lead Facilities Maintenance in that the latter plans and organizes maintenance work, provides daily direction to maintenance staff in addition to performing the full range of maintenance duties.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain attraction rides and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace control devices.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments..
- Install and/or replace light bulbs, projector lamps, doors, etc.
- Complete “Preventative Maintenance” tasks (Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, etc)
- Repair and/or paint interior walls, hang pictures; assemble furniture.
- Set-up and install data cables as needed, install and repair computer outlets and computer bundles.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Observes safe working practices, including maintaining storage areas in a safe condition.
- Corrects or reports any safety or fire hazards.
- Able to set-up and operate various hand tools and power equipment.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Basic carpentry and relevant tools and equipment.
- Computers and related networking systems.
- Safety practices and equipment related to work.
- Using repair materials, equipment and methods according to established industry and safety standards.
- Learning and applying proper maintenance procedures and use of equipment and supplies.
- Maintaining tools and equipment assigned in clean working order.
- Understanding and following written and oral directions.
- Completing assignments without immediate supervision.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those encountered in the course of work.
- Must be capable of maneuvering equipment and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must be willing to be exposed to a variety of chemicals and related products, dusty conditions, using appropriate safety precautions and equipment.
- Must be willing to work off-hour shifts, holidays, and over-time if necessitated.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations up to 20 feet.
- Must be willing to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Must be willing to be exposed to high noise environment.
Two years of maintenance experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.