Responsibilities: 1. Perform maintenance per schedule for power equipment
2. Perform installation of pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic equipment.
3. Perform the maintenance and repair work of DC equipment.
4. Respond to emergency site maintenance as required, confer and advise Sr. Maintenance
Mechanic regarding maintenance projects and priorities.
5. Performs preventative maintenance such as oiling and greasing to include repairing faulty
electrical wires, replace fuses, and replace damaged parts within the DC equipment.
6. Monitor equipment for proper working conditions and usage.
7. Estimate labor and material costs for replacement, repair, alterations and improvements of
8. Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the established completion dates.
Working Relationships: This position requires significant interaction with the DC Management Team
Minimum Education: Trade High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: Associates degree in related discipline.
Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience as an Equipment Maintenance Technician. The candidate must have some mechanical and electronics training. Also, must be able to follow equipment manufacturer drawings/sketches and instructions. .
Preferred Experience: 3 years of experience working as an Equipment Maintenance Technician. Should have knowledge of electronics, interpreting of schematics, pneumatic systems and ability to work from equipment manufacturer drawings/sketches and instructions.
Soft Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management and personnel within the organization and external contacts. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
Hours & Conditions Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, early mornings, nights, long shifts, and holidays.
Adapt schedule to work alongside the changing demands of the warehouse.
Exposure to vibrations, dust, dirt, noise, fumes and chemicals.
Working in hot and cold temperature extremes (extremes vary between 100 degrees Fahrenheit -20 degrees Fahrenheit).
Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement:
? Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time.
? Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time
? Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time