Computer Field Service Technician
We have a full-time opening for a Computer Field Service Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Computer Field Service Technician: Job Description
A well-established technology services company is looking for individuals to join its team. If you are a great Computer Technician with exceptional customer service skills, send us a resume today for an interview this week. Candidates must have the ability to solve all computer and technology related issues, for residential computer users and small businesses, with experience in Windows based services. We are looking for motivated, self-starter, individuals that have a passion for educating others and finding the best solutions for our customers. This is a Field Service position servicing customers around the entire state of Massachusetts. A company car is provided! Preferred applicants must have a clean driver's license in good standing with the state and great technical service experience! Apple experience is a plus!
* On-site computer solutions for Windows-based PC's;
* Network installation and maintenance (wired, wireless, LAN, WAN);
* Data recovery and loss prevention;
* Virus protection and Spyware/Adware administration;
* Computer security enhancement;
* PC Hardware and software fault isolation and repair;
* System repair and upgrades;
* Software upgrade and installation;
* One-on-one training;
* 2-5 years' experience with Windows-based PCs (Win 7, Win 8, Win 10) and networking;
* Strong knowledge of PC troubleshooting and repair, both hardware and software/OS (A+ certification skillset);
* Knowledge of network troubleshooting, wiring, PC troubleshooting (ex. Network+, MCSE, etc.);
* Proficiency with peer-to-peer and client/server network configurations and troubleshooting;
* Professional, high-energy, customer-oriented work ethic;
* Valid driver's license and a clean driving record;
* Must be willing to submit to mandatory background check;