Inventory Control Assistant
• Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
• Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
• Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
• Identify and report close dated product.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Associate's degree preferred.
* 0-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
* Strong computer and database skills.
* Strong math skills.
* Ability to read and follow directions.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Prior forklift and pallet jack experience preferred.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).