ARBY'S IS NOW HIRING FULL & PART-TIME TEAM MEMBERS!
For immediate consideration, visit our JOB FAIR!
WHEN: Monday, October 9, 2017 between 9:00AM to 7:00PM
WHERE: Arby's located at 918A S Black River St., Sparta, WI 54656
We are looking for individuals with the hunger to move your career to the next level! A team member is responsible for assisting the management staff in operating the restaurant, this includes:
- Taking customers’ orders (Over-the-Counter & Drive Thru)
- Preparing food made to order
- Cleaning the dining room and all areas behind the counter
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors/skills:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent Listening/Communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to lift 20-50lbs
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be able to report to work on time and work scheduled shift
Work for ARBY’S, Eat for FREE, and More!
- 50% Food Discounts/Free Meal Benefit*
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Wear Jeans to Work!
- Years of Service Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- No “24 Hour” Operations
*For crew that meet eligibility
APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.DRMARBYS.COM
DRM is an EOE
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
DRM, Inc. is an Omaha based company that owns and operates 73 Arby’s quick service restaurants in a four state region including Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. We are continuing to grow by expanding and adding new store locations in each state annually, and we take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. DRM provides the atmosphere, the flexibility and the opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating Arby’s Core Values of Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done, Play Fair, Have Fun and Make a Difference, into our daily lives. DRM is committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees. DRM believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.