Purpose: Actively influence team ensuring execution of Vision & Mission
Vision: To support our Business Development Coach through Emotional Connections Marketing which includes overseeing internal/external events as well as building our catering business.
Responsibilities: 10/40 hours
- Collaborate with Business Development Coach to plan and schedule all events.
- Assist restaurant sampling program.
- Assist in all operations of catering including lifting, set-up, tear down, and transportation.
- Assist stewardship and scheduling of our cow mascot.
- Oversee Community Board.
- Oversee Back Stage Tours.
- Assist Business Development Coach in donation and fundraising events/requests; i.e.: Spirit Nights.
- Oversee Business of the week program.
- Communicate all events to the team.
- Install point of purchase materials (POP).
- Manage merchandise cabinet.
- Assist in Daily Operations as needed to ensure implementation of Vision.
- Coordinate outside community events.
- Maintain Top 20% in Be Remarkable.
- Maintain Top 20% in 2nd Mile Service.
- Maintain Top 20% in Emotional Connections Marketing.
- 100% accuracy of delivery orders.
- Attend both Spirit Nights per month.
- Collaborative effort on Family Nights.
- Execute S.E.R.V.E Leadership model.
- Work at least 30 hours per week in the restaurant.
- Allocate at least two hours per week for planning.
- Produce a quarterly business plan that confirms to our goals.
- Effectively coach, problem solve, encourage, and lead department to achieve results.
- Make decisions on organizational values.
- Maintain existing customer relationships while creating new ones.
- Report to Business Development Coach.