Papa Murphy is the largest take-n-bake pizza company named Best Pizza Chain in America year after year. We deliver great quality, great value and great customer service.
Papa Murphy's International is the fifth-largest pizza chain in the country and the pioneer and leader of the take 'n' bake pizza segment. Papa Murphy's operates over 1,200 franchised and corporate-owned locations in 36 states and Canada. Papa Murphy’s offers custom-made pizzas featuring high-quality fresh toppings generously layered on pizza dough that is made fresh each morning in each store. Papa Murphy's has been voted “Best Pizza Chain in America” seven consecutive years by consumers nationwide in the Restaurants and Institutions “Consumers' Choice in Chains” survey and is a four-time recipient of Pizza Today’s Chain of the Year award, most recently in 2010.
Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder height.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.