We have a 6 full-time openings for a Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience in hospital, hotel, restaurant, or school setting.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
We're *GROWING* at Addiction Campuses and we have a place for you!!
We're currently seeking to fill several food service staff roles including cooks, servers, and dishwashers (multiple shifts, weekday and weekend) for our Addiction Campuses of Texas: The Treehouse campus.
The Treehouse is nestled in 40 + acres of picturesque landscaping including a beautiful pond with fountain and much, much more.
If you are motivated by a fast-paced, relationship-focused environment where you have the opportunity to achieve incredible personal success, we have a spot for you!!
- Prepares all meals in accordance with highest stand of quality and sanitation for our clients.
- Track dietary log daily for dietary restrictions and allergies and prepare food accordingly.
- Responsible for kitchen sanitation by keeping all surfaces and floors clean to prevent cross contamination.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hoursHigh attention to detail
- Maintains supplies and equipment related to food storage, preparation, service, and cleanup
- Dishwashing depending on needs
- Serving clients their meals in buffet style
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store all food items in coolers and dry areas; restock kitchen
- Help unload delivery truck
- Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma required
- SafeServ Certificate required
- FirstAid/CPR Certificate required
- Uncompromising service standards
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with food, cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency with developing and delivering quality job
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to take feedback positively and adjust as needed
- Dress code required
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk or hear, and smell continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine. Distance vision required to drive an automobile, if driving is a requirement of the job.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Moderate noise levels as found in a kitchen environment.
- Able to walk from building to building more than once per day
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We participate in E-Verify