Hiring Now! - Accounts Payable Specialist
MedPro is the fastest growing healthcare solution provider in the United States and we owe it all to our AMAZING staff! Our people pride themselves in the ability to cut costs for our customers while still providing excellent high quality service. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual on our Customer Advocate team. If you want to be part of a fun, fast paced inside sales team successfully striving to reach new heights we want to talk to you!
- Review and process high volume of vendor invoices (100+ per day)
- Update vendor accounts with accurate information
- 3-way matching of invoices to ensure pricing accuracy
- Code and post vendor invoices to proper accounts
- Research vendor inquires/payment discrepancies
- Timely communication with vendors to acquire accurate information
- Organize listing of A/P accruals
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and solving
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well with co-workers and flexible in assisting with other office duties.
- 2-3+ years of solid Accounts Payable experience in a high-volume environment is preferred
- No minimum education requirement, however applicable coursework involving accounting basis is preferred, but not required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables / vlookups) is preferred, but not required
- Experience using QuickBooks account software is preferred, but not required
Join the MedPro Team and Enjoy:
- Room for Professional Growth
- Excellent work hours (M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM)
- Healthcare Coverage
- Business Casual Work Environment
- Vacation time
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
MedPro provides reliable, cost-effective practice management services to healthcare facilities in more than 47 states. MedPro was founded on the principles of fair pricing packaged with simple and safe solutions designed to keep practices and their employees protected so that they can focus on what matters most, their patients.
We are an open and energetic place to work that values attitude and work ethic above all else. We have the feel of a startup, but will provide you with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. There truly is no limit to how successful the right individual can be with MedPro. Regardless of experience, we are willing to train the right person. With the right attitude, anyone can be successful here at MedPro.