The Overnight Porter is responsible for maintaining the restaurant and its equipment clean and functional. Utilizing safe methods while adhering to chemical labels to ensure standards are followed. The Overnight Porter helps the morning team get off on the right foot by ensuring their cleaning responsibilities are completed before the start of the day.
The Overnight Porter works as a team member in cohesion with the entire restaurant staff. Has positive attitude and conducts themselves professionally at all times.
- Overnight cleaning & sanitizing of kitchen cooking and baking equipment
- Overnight cleaning of walls, floors and bathrooms
- Handles hot grease in a safe manner when cleaning.
- Uses chemicals properly. Uses protective gear at all times
- Removes garbage from premises and places in appropriate area
- Communicates with immediate supervisor on obstacles and need
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old