Why Home Instead Senior Care?
- Industry competitive and we have incentives in place to reward CAREGivers that work weekends
- Someone with no experience but a caring heart and willing spirit can become a CareGiver with Home Instead Senior Care
- World-Class Training developed by experts in the field
- Additional paid training classes on specialized subject matter like Alzheimer’s Disease and Hospice to better prepare you for the field
- We have 4 levels of CareGivers; Companionship, Personal Care, Specialized Services, and Hoyer. We provide the training you provide the willingness to learn!
- Administrative Staff
- 60% of our admin staff are former CAREGivers. Schedulers, Client Care Coordinators, and Managers have all been in your shoes
Home Instead Senior Care is the only in home non-medical care company to be included in Forbes Best Large Companies 2017
FORBES Best Large Employers 2017
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.