Are you an energetic and highly motivated restaurant management professional with a desire to advance with "Americas Fastest Growing Chicken Chain", there could be an opportunity for you!
BOJ of WNC, LLC and BOJ of TN, LLC are franchise groups of Bojangles'® Restaurants, Inc. and based in Arden, NC. We own and operate 49 locations in Western North Carolina, upstate South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky. We started in 2001 with six restaurants in Asheville, NC and have grown to the 49 locations we have today and continuing to grow!
Management Careers with BOJ of WNC, LLC and BOJ of TN, LLC offers industry leading benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Free meal while on the clock
- Comprehensive insurance plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Company paid life insurance, Short and long-term disability insurance plans
- No additional cost life and short-term disability insurance
- Vacation after one year of service
- 401K options
Job Responsibilities: The Unit Director is responsible for all areas of store operations including:
- Recruitment, selection, development, appraisal, and when necessary, disciplining and/or termination of employees, all in accordance with the established policies and procedures of BOJ of WNC, LLC and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Effective scheduling of managers and crew, on a daily basis, following the guidelines of the current management labor guidelines and labor matrix.
- Maintain high standards of employee appearance and conduct so as to assure a pleasant environment for customers.
- Training of managers and crew, as necessary to meet present and future needs, in accordance with the training guidelines and procedures established by BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Maintaining the physical facility, equipment, exterior appearance in first class condition, including the efficient use of service vendors selected by BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for customers, with a health rating of not less than 95.
- Effective management of food and supplies requirements, including ordering of foods, inventory control and efficient usage, in accordance with the standards of BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Maintaining high standard of food quality and safety, in accordance with specifications of Restaurant Training Guide and applicable laws and regulations concerning food handling and preparation including HACCP standards.
- Management of cash handling, reconciliation and deposit in strict compliance with the policies and procedures of BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all reports and paperwork required by BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Active involvement in local store marketing with guidance and assistance from Headquarters, including maintaining personal contact with businesses, schools, churches and governmental units in the immediate community.
- Maintains safe and secure restaurant for customers and employees in accordance with policies of BOJ of WNC, LLC.
- Above average performance in the following standard measurements:
- Labor Usage – Plus or minus 10 hrs/ weekly
- Customer First Evaluation – Minimum Score of 90
- Drive Thru Window Times – Less than 60 seconds
- Food Variance – 1.8% of sales or better
- Turnover Rates – Less than 150%
- Kitchen & Dining Supplies – 1% of sales or better
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
- Extended periods of time spent walking and/or standing.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (279)
White House, Tennessee 37188
WHITE HOUSE, Tennessee 37188