We have immediate openings for the TEAM MEMBER position.
You’re ready for a job that sizzles with potential. That’s because being a Team Member at BK® is more than a job – it’s an opportunity. A chance to see what you’re made of, be challenged, and take hold of your future. It’s more than selling the best flame-broiled food on the planet. With enough time, training and experience, you’ll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Ability to interact with customers: receive orders, process payment, respond appropriately to customer issues
- Preparation of products as ordered by customers following the HAVE IT YOUR WAY® service philosophy
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining clean bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s)
- Unloading and stocking required
- Ability to operate cash register or point of sale (POS) terminal, as needed
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted meals (50% off)
- Advancement opportunities
- ACA Healthcare Benefits when eligible
- Flexible scheduling
- Food & Restaurant
Jardel Enterprises, Inc. is a family-owned business which opened its first Burger King location in 1980. We currently own & operate 4 restaurants in the Denver-metro area, including stores in Aurora, Centennial and at Denver International Airport. Our Corporate Office is located in the Denver Tech Center.
We take great pride in our products and our employees. We consistently strive to provide a welcoming, diverse and fun work environment where our people can grow rewarding careers. When joining our team, we want to ensure you also have the same passion and dedication that we have in offering our customers excellent service. Our primary goal has always been to provide quality food with fast and friendly service in a clean and pleasant atmosphere.
Jardel Enterprises Inc. supports and sponsors many schools and charities within the areas of our operations. We also provide annual scholarships through the Burger King McLamore Foundation. Our company philosophy has always been not to be the largest, but to be the best Burger King operator in Colorado.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old