Summary of Position:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for operating the dish machine using proper levels of chemicals to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation are met.
- Buses, sorts, rinses and racks dishes.
- Tests dish machine’s functionality at the beginning of each shift, and also checks the chemical stock (re-stocking when necessary) and chemical levels using sanitizer test strips.
- Places service ware in appropriate storage areas.
- Maintains a clean, safe and sanitary working environment, free of standing water.
- Preforms proper care and maintenance of dish machine according to standards, including the frequent changing of water to ensure sanitation.
- Assists in the service flow throughout the restaurant.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Assists in overall restaurant cleanliness and maintenance.
- Removes trash from restaurant to dumpster area.
- Mops floor and assists with restroom maintenance.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
Represents Mohegan Restaurant (AR), LLC in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Regularly attends and is punctual for work
This position reports to the Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read
- Oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience and Training:
- Six (6) months of experience in a high volume restaurant setting
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and nights