SALES ASSOCIATE 499
Part Time Retail Sales Representative – Inside Sales Associate Hospital Gift Shop
Retail Sales professionals, are you ready to build a challenging and rewarding career with a state-of-the-art retail gift shop? Join us today at Lori’s Gifts! Established since 1981, we are a fixture and merchandise gift shop that is constantly updating. We are focused on creating an exceptional hospital gift shop solutions supported by open communication and responsive service.
As our business continues to grow, so does our need for a bright and success-driven part time Retail Sales Representative like you to join our team! In this position, you will play a key role by building revenue streams through business relationships with our company customers at the store. If you strive to execute successful commercial strategies and have proven success in driving conversions through business development, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
1st Sun 2:15p to 6:15p Mon 4:15p to 8:15p Fri 1:30p to 4:45p Sat 10:45A to 2:45p .
2nd Sun 10:45A to 2:45p Mon 1:30p to 4:45p Tues 1:30p to 4:45p Wed 1:30p to 4:45p
Thurs 1:30 to 4:45p
“What’s in for you?”
• Competitive compensation + monthly sales bonus
• Dental, Vision, Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) plan
• Employee discounts
• Monthly incentives and contests
As an Inside Sales Associate, your main goal will be to interact with our customers on a daily basis and to go the extra mile to succeed the sales expectations. This will involve keeping management informed by submitting activity and results report, ensuring high levels of customer service and to maintain in-stock and presentable condition in assigned areas.
Specific duties for this part time business development role include, but are not limited to:
• Developing familiarity and knowledge of products and services in the shop
• Adhering to loss prevention objectives and maintaining acceptable shrink levels during your shift
• Understanding contractual obligation for store to be open during scheduled hours of operations
• Implementing and teaching customer F.I.R.S.T guidelines
• Managing large sums of money and protecting company assets
• Monitoring product stock levels and use online ordering for replenishment of needed items
• Utilizing the POS computer system
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Part Time Retail Sales Representative who combine a positive and outgoing personality, with the ability to demonstrate a strong attention to details skills and the disposition to provide world-class customer service to a wide variety of customers. It is also important display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to multitask.
Specific qualifications for this customer service role include:
• High school diploma or GED
• 2 years of experience in retail sales
• Willingness to submit to and pass a background check
• Ability to bend and lift up to 30 lbs. for housekeeping and stocking duties
• Basic mathematical skills
• Schedule flexibility to work evenings, holidays and weekends
• Proficiency in MS Office pack, a plus
Raise the bar in your career and join us!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old