We have a full-time opening for a Chrome Plater.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform electroplating operations to surface parts and materials with Hexavalent Chromium
- Develop setups for electroplating operations in which processing time, voltage amperage and block-offs
- select processing time, voltage and amperage by calculating surface area to be plated
- Select electrodes and determine spacing of parts in tanks
- Check parts for cleanliness and proper surface
- Mask, tape and rack parts
- Ensure that procedures relating to job safety and process control are followed
- Meet productivity expectations
- Adhere to Quality standards
**Previous experience reading blueprints and micrometers would be a plus**
Must be able to train on first shift, and then move to a permanent 2nd shift spot(Mon-Thurs 3:00pm to 12:00 am, Fri 2:00pm to 6:00pm) plus weekend rotation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- A good solid work history
- A good working attitude
- A great attendance record
***We will train the right person***
Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Uniforms.
Waiting period of 30 days after the first of the month for Insurance.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in a position with Astro Industries, please contact Kim at 920.336.8507 or Kristyp@astroind.com