We have a full-time opening for a Machine Operator/Assembler.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: 10.50 - 11.00 Per Hr
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Currently hiring Production/Warehouse Workers. Some of the job duties may include;
The Manufacturing Assembler performs multiple job functions depending upon customer order backlogs and department staffing levels. This can include moving raw materials and supplies, operating both manual and semi-automated machinery, assembly, finishing, and packaging. This job requires employees that are highly motivated and able to learn multiple job functions. The employee may spend a long period of time in one function or may rotate between functions depending upon production requirements. All functions may require repetitive activities in a production line. Employees must be able to read and follow Standard Work, Job Instructions, product labels, and other written instructions, including those displayed on monitors. May require simple adjusting and fitting up to intricate fitting, adjusting and aligning on complete products, units or sub-assemblies involving a considerable number of parts. A variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment are utilized.
* Follow all safety requirements including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* Comply with policies & guidelines for quality including attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards and exceed customer expectations.
* Follow verbal and written instructions, processes and procedures.
* Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor and/or Manager.
* Must be able to meet daily production targets and standards
The Material Handler supports production by providing, retrieving and moving materials to production departments in a timely and efficient manner, Determines production requirements by obtaining work orders, receives and documents inbound shipments. The Material Handler coordinates with department supervisor and managers in determining overdue materials and keeps department managers informed of material status.
* Follow all safety guidelines and uses required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* Move materials on forklifts or pallets to the destination with appropriate system transactions and paperwork.
* Receive materials, offload trucks and enter into SAP; store material on racks
* Issue material to production departments - fulfilling list generated by kanban scan on production departments.
* Maintain constant communication with assigned production department and provide a high level of service.
* Communicate back orders or low inventory
* Maintain a safe work environment
* Support staff members in your own department as well as all other departments.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate fabrication functions.
* Maintain 5S principles