Learn new skills now to get promoted fast and prepare for a great career!
A fully qualified candidate must be able to work independently in trades such as plumbing/pipefitting, hydraulics, data and security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry, painting, and electrical.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AVAILABLE! All full-time employees are offered affordable benefits packages after 90 days of employment: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options, Paid Vacation, Employee Service Discounts, and so much more...
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Must be 18+, comfortable entering and reading information on a computer screen
Valvoline is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required for employment. A proud Equal Opportunity and Veterans Employer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support Area Maintenance on all building and grounds in your respective area.
- Complete Capital projects on time and within budget as assigned by supervisor.
- Recommend needs to Supervisor of building and equipment with in your area of responsibility.
- Maintain open communication with Admin's, GM's, Service Department Supervisor and Foreman, and Office personnel.
- Follow all work processes implemented by the company which include: tool inventories, ordering, coding bills, using work orders, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance for yourself and your company vehicle at all times, including cleanliness, organization, uniforms etc.
- Responsible for fixing and rebuilding heaters, pumps, AEC and RTI equipment.
- Perform a preventive maintenance checklist on a quarterly basis. (This checklist must be spaced equally from quarter to quarter, thus keeping three months between all checklists. Forward one copy to the office for proper record-keeping and one copy to General Manager.)
- Responsible for medium duty carpentry duties, Light Electrical (Including IT), and Heavy Duty Plumbing.
- Must demonstrate trouble shooting skills for pneumatic pumps, waste oil furnace and automotive service machines used within our operations (A/C, PSF, ATFE, RFE).
- Must demonstrate consistency in quality work in lube equipment, tank installations, lifts, heaters, generators, pumps, pluming, garage door repairs, lube services equipment (AEC, RTI, etc.).
- Abide by all Henley policies and procedures, i.e. driving policies, security, time keeping etc.
- Required to have a valid driver license and ability to safely transport building materials to jobsites.
- Performs all other duties that may be assigned.
- Must possess the desire and ability to learn, as well as demonstrate personal responsibility.
- Must demonstrate consistency in quality work in lube equipment, lifts, heaters, generators, pumps, lube services equipment (AEC, RTI, etc.).
- Must also demonstrate consistency in working well with people, Store Personnel, Technicians, and Senior Management, etc.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy.
- Ability to use a computer and basic understanding of MS office tools.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Planning, Integrity and Trust
- Time management
- Quantity and quality of work
- Timeliness of delivery of output
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- 10% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 75 pounds.
- A current valid driver's license and insurability rating is required; travel by vehicle is required.
- This position requires up to 90% travel.
- Occasional overnight travel to other regions may be required.
- Required overtime, late evenings, and on call for weekend emergencies