You are the right hand of the Assistant General Manager. You have a watchful eye and an attentive nature that’s perpetually tuned in to server care and guest need. You generously share what you know and transfer issues into constructive opportunities.
Communications are fluid between management and shifts and operations are smooth. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will
- Use your experience and attentive nature to assist the Assistant General Manager in all aspects of restaurant operations to elevate the guest experience and ensure associate safety. Ensure overall restaurant cleanliness and set up. Help restaurant managers conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Oversee servers and Dining Room Attendants to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need for service.
- Help the manager establish and monitor sidework and maintain the bank.
- Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications between shifts. Be aware of what happened in the prior shift and clearly convey happenings for the next. Keep a pulse on and manage staffing needs. Ensure the manager is informed of special events, house counts and noteworthy situations.
- This is a hands on Supervisor position which requires serving during shifts. At times, the Supervisor may be the only server on duty.
- Primary shifts are morning shifts.
- Must be flexible to assist when other servers have emergencies and cannot make it in.
- Holidays and weekends are a must.
High school education or equivalent, with one to two years cash handling experience required. Host and serving experience is also helpful. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. The ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.