Cosmetic Sales Consultant - Estee Lauder
Do you love helping others find their inner beauty while driving your own business? If so, Cosmetic Sales is the right place for you!
Join the Estée Lauder team today and become part of the dream. Opportunities are available for all those with a passion for beauty and determination for success. Mrs. Lauder built a company committed to showing women how to look and feel beautiful. Today you can carry on that tradition and mission by becoming an Estée Lauder Beauty Advisor.
In this role, you will be responsible for applying cosmetics, sharing knowledge of brands, recommending products, and making customers feel beautiful.
We’ll value your:
- Willingness to learn, training provided
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers
- Strong aptitude in selling techniques
- Ability to drive sales and build repeat clientele
- Ability to take initiative when presenting and selling merchandise
- Work schedule flexibility (days, nights and weekends)
Cosmetic Sales Associates in our stores are paid on a base plus commission for all cosmetic counter sales.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.