Internal Delivery System Clerk
IDS Analyst will be responsible for tracking and costing of all food products and supplies for the Culinary Center. Also, the IDS Analyst will utilize a computer based purchasing, forecasting and tracking system in a large production facility. Additionally, the IDS Analyst is responsible for the overall integrity of inventory and production flow information in the JustFoods Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
1. Assist with maintenance of forecast demand through Just Foods Production Module
2. Learning Kitchen products, maintenance of inventory for product rotation and traceability using the Just
3. Develop a “Push” delivery system to production using count sensitive data.
4. Develop and maintain defect data throughout the entire supply chain.
5. Develop and maintain food and labor variance reports.
6. Maintain food cost and packaging budgets, creation of budgets and analysis
7. Ensure that all required production related activities are recorded accurately and timely in the Just Foods
system to maintain the overall integrity of the production and inventory information in the system
8. Assist with creation of new products from development to realization & commercialization in Just Foods
and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
9. Generating reports for daily labor analysis and production cost by line
10. Coordinate with IT to better utilize Just Foods and related systems
11. Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Frequent contact with Production, R&D, QA, Receiving, Shipping Teams in the WDC, and Strategic Sourcing, and Team Foods at the SSC.
Minimum Education: High School
Preferred Education: Bachelors, Foodservice or related field
Minimum Experience: Hands-on experience using an ERP system to manage Purchasing, Receiving and Raw Material Inventories in a large scale food production facility. Strong MS Office especially Excel skills.
Hours & Conditions Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, early mornings, nights, long shifts, and holidays.
Adapt schedule to work alongside the changing demands of the operation.
Exposure to vibrations, spices, dust, dirt, noise, fumes and chemicals.
Working in wet, hot and cold temperature extremes (extremes vary between 100 degrees Fahrenheit -20 degrees Fahrenheit).