It all started with a blender, a bunch of fruit, and a vision that's equal parts good and good for you.
From these humble beginnings, Jamba Juice has grown into a favorite destination for better-for-you beverages and foods, making its way into hearts and neighborhoods across the country with more than 700 locations.
At Jamba Juice you can go as far as your dreams will take you. We believe in growth, so we actively support your advancement as both an employee and a person. No sweating over a fry vat here! Be part of a fresh, fun team that has tons of healthy energy and a smile with every smoothie. This could be your rewarding start to a great career, or simply one of the coolest part-time gigs around! So, you may be wondering "what's in it for me?"
- Flexible scheduling - In school? Can only work a few hours during the day? No problem, we can deal with that.
- Part-Time employee benefits - Lots of them, including a 401(k) (you must be 21 years old to enroll) and they are yours after only 90 days of employment!
- Fun work environment.
- Really good training and opportunities for advancement.
Some of the things you will do as a team member working at Jamba:
- Say "Hi" to every customer.
- Make great, consistent, healthy products.
- Work together as team.
- Keep a really clean store.
- Say "Thank You" to each customer.
- WOW the customer, every day!
- Is a whirl class job at Jamba Juice for you? Yes, if you:
- Take pride in your work.
- Like to be a part of a team and have fun.
- Really care about the customer and the experience you are giving them.
- Are optimistic, enthusiastic and strive for excellence in everything you do.
- You are ok with wearing an apron & hat, providing and wearing non slip shoes, covering any visible tattoos and removing any facial jewelry while working your shift.
- Provide and maintain a plain white polo shirt to wear while working your shift.
Jamba Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old