Delivery Drivers’ primary responsibility is to deliver sandwiches to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver products tocustomers in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as an inshopper when no deliveries are scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes phone orders and completes delivery tickets in a courteous and timely manner.
- Delivers sandwich orders to customers in a safe, courteous and timely manner in established delivery area only.
- Accepts payment from customers for orders.
- Works with management at the end of the shift to reconcile cash from delivery sales.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes orders – operates cash register – collects payment from customer and makes change.
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the
- Which Wich’s Dress Code.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old