Customer Service professionals, if you’re passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking engaging and empathetic Customer Service Representatives to assist our well known client and their customers by phone. You’ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy to heart.
Specific duties for this entry level CSR role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers’ issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients’ products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
DialAmerica - The Best Job In Town! With flexible work schedules, competitive compensation and amazing growth opportunities, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
At DialAmerica, It's Simple; We Love Our People.
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. We value our employees by committing to offer one of best jobs in town—a place where ordinary people have the opportunity to do extraordinary things every day.
At DialAmerica, we believe in providing professional opportunities in a great working environment, and we are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. If you want to work with others that are passionate and enjoy their jobs, then look no further. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise and grow with our team!
DialAmerica is one of the nation's largest privately held teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States.
Over 3,800 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors, including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
- Flexibility. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. At DialAmerica, we have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity. At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents.
- Family Atmosphere. Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee.
- Performance Based pay. With a structured base salary and DialAmerica’s generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old