Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
SUMMARY: Performs aircraft fueling duties for airline customers on airline ramp area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the work place.
· Fuels aircraft.
· Assures fuel levels in aircraft tanks are what the pilot has ordered.
· Pumps excess fuel out of aircraft into fuel truck/tank.
· Consults with pilot on other fueling issues/needs.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects over head for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· MidAmerica St. Louis Airport
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
ATS employees should apply through Ultipro
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher