Retail Merchandiser Part Time
SPAR Business Services, Inc. has opportunities for ongoing merchandising work
Part-time, on-going work servicing a wide-variety of clients/retailers for weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly visits. As an Independent Contractor with SPAR Business Services Inc., you will service various products, conduct resets, product cut-ins, returns, POP placement and other general merchandising activities.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience
- Available weekday daytime hours
- Able to read plan-o-grams
- Able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Internet access with an active email address,
- Smart phone and/or tablet for wireless reporting.
- Digital camera if no smartphone access
- Able to bend, stoop and stand for extended periods
- Report client work completions on the same day as service
- Reliable transportation, some travel involved
To find out more about working as an Independent Contractor with SPAR Business Services, visit www.assemblyandmerchandisingjobs.com
- Many details are client directives – merchandisers will be advised of specifics of each assignment according to the client.
For opportunities near you:
- Fill out an on line form by clicking on this link
We look forward to hearing from you!
When applying or responding to an ad and asked “What is the contract/job code that was listed on the advertisement you read? Please refer to ad code: Snagajob