Culinary Center Operations Coordinator
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Supervisor in multiple functions to help create a more productive work environment. The operations coordinator must be well organized , detail-oriented individual who is able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced distribution center environment.
1. Arrive before team to set up daily paper work
2. Hand out daily planners
3. Hands out pick sheets to selectors
4. Works closely with Depal, Receiving and Production departments ensure prompt and accurate supply of raw
5. Track daily work volumes communicating with supervisor to ensuring staffing is correct
6. Tracks new employee progress (rates)
7. Tracks all team members’ rates.
8. Works closely with other department’s coordinators and supervisors coordinating the interchange of product.
9. Tracks daily attendance of selectors
10. Tracks the start and end times of selectors and Production orders.
11. Works with and organizes the monthly department safety meeting, communicates the minutes to Risk
12. Any other tasks as needed and directed by the supervisor
Working Relationships: This position will have daily contact with the Culinary Management team and warehouse personnel to include external contacts such as outside marketing vendors.