Primrose Schools’ Balanced Learning® proprietary curriculum includes accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level—Infants through Kindergarten and the after-school Explorers Club. Primrose’s approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Ability to relate positively with young children.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery is preferred.
- Certification or degree related to early childhood or preschool or elementary education is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge as a parent or in previous work experience of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Job Title: Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
Job Location: Apex, NC
Job Category: Education
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to take the next step in your career? Join the Primrose School at West Lake, the nation's leader in high-quality early education and care. You'll experience the difference immediately - a caring leadership team, friendly co-workers and families who partner with you and appreciate all that you do. Looking for rewarding work in a positive, family oriented atmosphere? Now's your chance to join the industry leader in early education and care.
- Responsible for lesson planning, parent communication, and curriculum implementation.
- Responsible for assessing each child's developmental needs on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the well-being, care, and supervision of children ages 4-5 years old
- BA/BS/AAS degreed teacher required
- Must have NC Early Childhood Credentials with 2 years experience working with this age group
- A passion for working with this age-group is a must
- Must be available Monday to Friday until 6pm
Apply online today at: https://primrosewestlake.hyrell.com
Benefits: health, dental, childcare discounts, generous vacation plan and more.
Salary Range: $11-$14.75 per hour
Join our Team!!The Primrose School at West Lake, a 5 star accredited private preschool, is located within the Apex/Holly Springs area. We offer staff a professional environment that is based upon providing a nurturing and educational experience for every child from the ages of 6 weeks to 10 years old. We offer a unique co-teaching environment that is focused on working as a team. We are one of the few private preschools with an AdvancED accredited curriculum in North Carolina. The Primrose School at West Lake has been voted "Best Preschool" in the Triangle by multiple publications.