FULL TIME CREW Member
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America’s most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you’re trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it’s fun and it’s loud with lots of team communication. The crew’s burger creation is part of the customer experience.
So, what’s it take to be a successful Five Guys crew member?
- Energy & Stamina – it’s a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace – Our kitchen’s have a lot going on and there’s lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It’s not for everybody.
- Good Communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what’s happening real-time during each shift.
- Love For Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll – We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
This store is part of a family run franchise group that includes both Five Guys Burgers and Fries stores as well as Pie Five Pizza stores. We were named 2012 Five Guys Franchisee of the Year and operate stores in the Tennessee Tri-Cities and Western North Carolina region.
We offer shifts that run a variety of times throughout all seven days of the week. We start prep around 8:00-9:00am and we’re finished with closing duties by 11:00pm. Our shifts typically run from as short as a couple of hours, during the lunch and dinner rush, to eight hours over a full shift, depending on the day and your availability. We are in need of full time crew members
We provide discounted meal benefits, training through our Five Guys University, and opportunities to grow within our company.
Interested? Apply with us at https://recruiting.talentreef.com/five-guys-careers/crew-member-1221 and we’ll see if you’ve got what it takes to become a part of our team and our family. Want to know more about Five Guys? www.fiveguys.com
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old