The General Production team member assists with daily production in the Local Production Kitchen.
- Assist LPK team with various production assignments, such as: opening & weighing product; filling, disassembly, washing and sanitizing of equipment; moving, storing and packaging products
- Ensure product quality and follow product quality standards
- Provide support in various production and sanitation roles
- Follow all safety procedures , Food Safety Standards and other policies and procedures
- Work as a team to maximize output and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- Food Handlers certification required
- Previous food production experience, preferred
- Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
- Safely lift ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds
- Must have the ability to reach, bend, twist, turn and stand and/or for extended periods of time
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Show sharp attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work in a production/warehouse environment with exposure to temperature variations.
Specialty's Cafe & Bakery